# Badrap Terms of Service
By using badrap.io, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
# Intended use
The Service is free for personal use and for internal use in companies with up to five employees. You may register assets to the Service to receive relevant security and privacy warnings. If you have more than five employees or want to use paid features contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your commercial right to use is granted by a separate purchase or trial agreement and payment of the related initial or renewal fees and other charges (“Fees”). In this case you have a non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the service solely for your internal business purposes in accordance with the commercial terms of the purchase or trial agreement and this Terms of Service.
# Intellectual property
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and related to the Service (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) belong to our licensors or us (Badrap Oy). You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service beyond the Intended Use without express written permission by us.
# Modifications to the Service
We reserve the right to modify the Service without notice at any time.
# Prohibited use
You are prohibited from using the site or its contents: (a) to directly or indirectly violate any international or local regulations, rules, laws, or ordinances; (b) to infringe upon or violate intellectual property rights; (c) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, intimidate, or discriminate; (d) to submit false or misleading information; or (e) to interfere with the security of the Service or the Internet.
# Limitation of liability
You expressly agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service and everything delivered to you through the Service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representations, warranties, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services.
# Governing law and Arbitration
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Finland.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Finland Chamber of Commerce. The number of arbitrators shall be three. The seat of arbitration shall be Helsinki. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
# Contact information
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com
# Privacy of our registered users
# Terms of service specific to companies
In addition to our generic End User Terms of Service given above, the following terms apply to Companies and the processing of data that Companies and their Employees provide to us.
- We comply to GDPR.
- We do not subcontract data processing without your permission.
- We process the data you provide for the purpose of relaying security and privacy warnings related to your assets. Duration of the processing is for as long as you keep your account active and store your data in our Service. We stop the processing and remove the data when you terminate your account. You may at any time review your stored data under your user account.
- When we provide the Service to a Company, we act as a Data Processor according to the definitions of the GDPR. The Company whose Employees use our Service acts as a Data Controller. The Company's Employees share their personal data as Data Subjects.
- You will be notified of any data breaches in our Service that relate to the data you have provided to us for processing.
- For inquiries related to privacy and personal data processing, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.